Utility Billing Water Payments
Late fees have been waived.
If you received the late notice mailed March 17, the late fees have been reversed on all accounts and will be a credit on your next statement.
Due to the COVID-19 Virus, City Hall remains fully operational, but public access is restricted to personnel only.
Water payments can be made:
- Online: As a one-time payment or to set up a recurring payment
- Phone: Please call 833.257.8346, available 24/7
- Kiosk: Payments can be made by cash, check or credit card.* The Kiosk is available 24/7 and is located at the Avenue D entrance of Katy City Hall
- Bank Draft: From your bank account on the 16th of each month (bank authorization form)
- Electronic: Payment through your bank’s bill pay system
- By Mail: Check or Money order made payable to City of Katy, PO Box 617, Katy TX, 77492
*Due to COVID-19, please note the following: Water payments can be made at the kiosk by credit card or check, and the payment will be posted to your account immediately. Cash payments can be made at the kiosk, but no change will be given. The change will be a credit on your account. To drop off a water payment in the kiosk drop box, please enclose it in an envelope and write your account number or service address on your check. No late fees will be charged.
The City's water supply is clean and safe to drink.
For all other services, please email the Utility Billing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 281-391-4801.