Heavy Trash Update as of 4/17
Beginning Monday, April 27, Republic Services will resume heavy trash pick-up for customers that receive garbage service on Wednesdays. The following items will be picked up:
• Up to 15 clear bags of yard debris (leaves, clippings, stems, etc.)
• 4 cubic yards of bundled limbs (limbs must be less than 2” in diameter, cut to 4’ length and tied, not to exceed 40 lbs)
• No more than 3 bulky items such as appliances or furniture. Refrigerators and freezers must have the coolant/freon removed and tagged by a licensed repairman.
In May, the regular heavy trash schedule will be:
• Monday, May 4 & 18 for customers on the Tuesday or Friday garbage routes
• Monday, May 11 & 25 for customers on the Wednesday garbage routes
Trash must be left neatly at your curb. Carts/regular trash will NOT be picked up this day.
The following items are NOT allowed: construction debris, pallets, carpet or padding, tires, solvents, petroleum products, pool chemicals, fertilizer, herbicides, pesticides, hazardous materials/chemicals, logs or stumps, car batteries, soil, sod, rocks, concrete, sealed containers, medical waste and medical sharps.
Due to the volume, the pick-up may take more than one day.