The City of Katy Municipal court is exercising caution due to the Coronavirus. If your court date is scheduled for April 1st or April 2nd you will receive a letter in the mail with a new court date. At this time, the Municipal Court will remain open. Please feel free to contact us anytime during our normal business hours with any questions or concerns. 281-391-4810. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Minors (persons who are over 16 years of age but under 21 years of age) Any person under the age of 21 charged with alcohol or tobacco violations MUST appear in open court.
- Defendants charged with Class C - Family Violence MUST appear in open court. Texas Code of Criminal Procedure, Article 45.0211(b).
- Telephone calls DO NOT constitute an appearance!
- Photo ID is required when making an appearance
- In lieu of appearing in court, you can plea Guilty or No Contest and pay your fine in full by mail, Online, by phone 1-800-444-1187, or use our drop box.
Your Address is Your Responsibility
It is your responsibility to notify the court of any changes in your address. The court is required to ONLY use the last known address in our records.
Missed your court date?
Visit our Facebook for open court dates.