VIRTUAL CITY HALL DUE TO COVID-19
Effective March, 27, 2020 and until further notice: Due to the COVID-19 Virus, City Hall remains operational but public access is restricted to essential personnel only.
- Plats: Please submit your complete plat packages in the designated bin located on the Avenue D side of City Hall, near the kiosk, between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM Monday through Friday. Submittals after this time period will not be accepted. Applicants are encouraged to inquire about their submittal at email@example.com. Complete package must include the appropriate payment method.
- Special Use Permits: A phone call conference is required prior to submittal. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a call with staff.
- Board of Adjustment: A phone call conference is required prior to submittal. Please contact us at email@example.com to schedule a call with staff.
It is important that all submittals are complete and sufficient for review. If a submittal is lacking any information, you will be informed by email of the deficient items and to pick up the materials. Please call our office at 281-391-4842 and let us know when you will be at City Hall for pick-up, and we will have the plans in the bin next to the kiosk. Once those items are remedied, the complete submittal will need to be returned using the same method.
Thank you for visiting the City of Katy Planning Department webpage. The Planning Department is responsible for the following areas:
- Pre-development meetings
- Platting and re-platting
- Special Use Permits
- City Planning and Zoning Commission
- Zoning Board of Adjustment
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are needing assistance on any of the items above.