Beginning Monday, June 1 , 2020, Katy City Hall, the Police Station and Municipal Court will re-open their doors to the public. We are happy to welcome customers and residents back to City facilities; however, we encourage customers to continue to utilize virtual services when possible. Here are the virtual service for the Planning Department:
- Plats: Please submit your complete plat packages in the designated bin located inside City Hall lobby, between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM Monday through Friday. Submittals after this time period will not be accepted. Applicants are encouraged to inquire about their submittal at firstname.lastname@example.org. Complete package must include the appropriate payment method. Please call our office at 281-391-4842 and let us know when you will be at City Hall for drop-off and pick-up.
- Special Use Permits: A phone call conference is required prior to submittal. Please contact us at email@example.com to schedule a call with staff.
- Board of Adjustment: A phone call conference is required prior to submittal. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a call with staff.
It is important that all submittals are complete and sufficient for review. If a submittal is lacking any information, you will be informed by email of the deficient items and to pick up the materials. Once those items are remedied, the complete submittal will need to be returned using the same method.
Thank you for visiting the City of Katy Planning Department webpage. The Planning Department is responsible for the following areas:
- Pre-development meetings
- Platting and re-platting
- Special Use Permits
- City Planning and Zoning Commission
- Zoning Board of Adjustment
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are needing assistance on any of the items above.