Methods of Payment
- Online: As a one-time payment or to set up a recurring payment
- Phone: Please call 833.257.8346, available 24/7
- Kiosk: Payments can be made by cash, check or credit card. The Kiosk is available 24/7 and is located at the Avenue D entrance of Katy City Hall
- Bank Draft: From your bank account on the 16th of each month (bank authorization form)
- Electronic: Payment through your bank’s bill pay system
- By Mail: Check or Money order made payable to City of Katy, PO Box 617, Katy TX, 77492
- In Person: Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM at Katy City Hall
All meters are read electronically on the 15th and utility bills are mailed on the last day of the month.
Payment is due to our office on or before the 16th of each month (we do not consider postmark on mailed items). Penalty is assessed on the 17th and a late notice is mailed to all outstanding accounts. This notice serves as a cut-off notice and must be paid by the end of the month to avoid service disconnection and a $50 disconnect/reconnect fee.
GO GREEN - receive your bills via email, send your request to us at email@example.com.
Access your account online to check account balance, view payment and consumption history or make payments.
UB Forms & Applications
- Commercial Certificate of Occupancy
- Residential Service Application
- Residential Service Application-Span
- Change Account Information
- Request to Disconnect Service
- Additional Cart Request
- Authorization for Payment by Bank Draft
- Commercial Hydrant Meter Application
- Current Water, Sewer & Garbage Rates
- 2018 Drinking Water Report
- 2018 Drinking Water Report (Spanish)