Beginning Monday, June 1 , 2020, Katy City Hall, the Police Station and Municipal Court will re-open their doors to the public. We are happy to welcome customers and residents back to City facilities; however, we encourage customers to continue to utilize virtual services when possible. Here are the virtual service for Utility Billing:
To set-up a new residential account:
- Complete the application found HERE (for the Spanish version, click HERE). Once completed, save and email it, along with a copy of your driver’s license, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once we receive your application, the Utility Department will contact you for payment of the $100 deposit.
- Application and deposit payment via check can also be submitted in the kiosk drop box at City Hall, located on the Avenue D side of the building. Please include a copy of your driver’s license, and if paying by check, please write your new address on the $100 deposit check.
- For same day service, applications must be received and payment completed by 11:00 AM.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Utility Department at 281-391-4801.
Utility Billing Payments - Click HERE to pay your water & garbage bill.