VIRTUAL CITY HALL DUE TO COVID-19
Effective March, 27, 2020 and until further notice: Due to the COVID-19 Virus, City Hall remains operational but public access is restricted to essential personnel only. We will be providing virtual service to our customers.
The City of Katy offers water, sewer, garbage and recycling services for our residents.
To set-up a new residential account:
- Complete the application found HERE (for the Spanish version, click HERE). Once completed, save and email it, along with a copy of your driver’s license, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once we receive your application, the Utility Department will contact you for payment of the $100 deposit.
- Application and deposit payment via check can also be submitted in the kiosk drop box at City Hall, located on the Avenue D side of the building. Please include a copy of your driver’s license, and if paying by check, please write your new address on the $100 deposit check.
- For same day service, applications must be received and payment completed by 11:00 AM.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Utility Department at 281-391-4801.
Utility Billing Payments - Click HERE to pay your water & garbage bill.