Find My M.U.D. District?

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

A Katy mailing address does not mean you are within the city limits of Katy. To determine if you are within the city limits you can utilize our Am I a Resident? portal.

If you are not within the city limits of Katy, your water is provided by a Municipal Utility District (MUD). To determine which MUD district provides water to your address, please contact the Home Owners Association in your neighborhood or go to the TCEQ site and follow the steps below:

  1. type your address, city
  2. select the grey icon (circled below)
  3. on the map click on the word MUD and the information will open in a separate window

TCEQ Water Viewer Map

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer